SBI has invited Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) . Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 15.07.2018