Syndicate Bank has announced PO recruitment through which they intend to recruit young graduates, train & appoint them as probationary officers.The hiring and recruitment process is being done along with Manipal university & NITTE university. Candidates chosen after Online Test and GD/Interview will be admitted for 1 year PG diploma course in Banking & Finance at Manipal University (Bangalore) or NITTE (Noida). The Course cost 3.5 lakh but student can avail education loan from Syndicate Bank itself. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Further , Syndicate Bank will pay Bonus of Rs 5,00000 to the appointed candidates ( 1 lakh per year of first five year job) .Therefore , repayment of education loan is not a problem .
Total Number of Vacancies: 400
Website Link Open (for submission of online applications)
05.11.2014 to 18.11.2014
Date of Examination (Tentative)
Qualification (As on 01.10.2014) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age (As on 01.10.2014) : Minimum 20 years- Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1994 and not earlier than 02.10.1984 (both dates inclusive)
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 21.10.2014 to 08.11.2014 (both days inclusive)
Amount (in Rupees)
50 (Intimation Charges Only)
General & Others
500 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Apply Now
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (annexure I).
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment..
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.